- To provide our Clients with the best building exterior purchase process experience.
- To be 100% in charge of ongoing project coordination efforts.
- To be instrumental in getting the repeat order.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating information exchange between project stakeholders and inside engineering team
- Tracking project progress and updating internal software with progress tasks.
- Managing project flow and generating appropriate task lists.
- Communicating with customers throughout the entire project process.
- Improving project coordination processes.
- Participating in technical project meetings.
- Presenting solutions for appropriate design challenges.
- Cross-functional collaboration to better the overall organization.
- As needed participate in in-person meeting with the clients or at the job sites.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Dextall we cultivate a culture where everyone’s opinion matters. We believe that everyone in our team has a significant impact and contributes to our success. One of our core values is to promote career growth within the company, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance your career. Our team members have the first glance at new generation technologically advanced products and they have an opportunity to work with an international team of specialists. We believe that challenging and interesting work is vital to keeping our team successful. Our team members can agree that “there is never a dull moment” in a day of life at Dextall. Enjoy work flexibility — working from home or office, flexible hours, so long as the results are on time. If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, then Dextall is right for you.
*Competitive salary, final salary will be offered depending on your experience.
- Engineering field undergrad or related 3 years experience in construction or building material industry as a project manager, project coordinator or technical sales.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Project coordination or project management experience working on mid or high rise buildings.
- Previous experience working with various software systems to track project progress.
- Experience in reading construction documents, specifications and blueprints.
- Above average communications skills.
- Working with building exteriors and unitized exterior systems is a big plus.