What’s in it for you?
As a member of our expert Marketing team, you’ll be working remotely with our international team via daily meetings virtually or in the office.
As you’ll be taking ownership of our social media channels, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential.
Dextall’s team’s number one mission is to improve the quality of living conditions for the communities we build and strive for a sustainable world with minimized waste and carbon emissions because of construction.
By providing advanced high-tech solutions, we empower innovators in the construction industry to strive for a more sustainable future, safer working conditions, time, waste, and, therefore, the cost for more inclusive and healthier communities around the USA.
If this sounds in line with your vision for the world and you consider yourself an innovator and an independent mind, then Dextall is the place for you.
As our Social Media Marketer, you will be working closely with Sales, PR and many digital tools. You will manage different social media channels and will collaborate with the rest of the team to maximize their impact, generating new creatives and keeping on top of performance. You will also drive all major aspects of our inbound content marketing activities, ensuring our language connects with our audiences and we continuously improve our organic ranking.
This opportunity is for an individual who is an independent thinker, seeks leadership opportunities and wants to grow as an individual and within the company.
AMONG OTHER THINGS, YOU WILL:
- Set up and optimize different social media channels for lead generation, engagement and PR.
- Be hungry to achieve 1st page rankings for our most important search terms.
- Identify new opportunities for lead generation.
- Develop engaging content, in-house, to achieve lead generation and engagement goals.
- Love working with data and tools to drive performance improvements.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical mindset and a data-driven way of working, bringing expertise in online marketing channels.
- You have a proven track record in performance marketing with a focus Social Media engagement.
- You have experienced the impact of content on performance and are comfortable writing content that deliver results.
- You have experience with CRO and marketing automation.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You are results-driven and KPI-focused, ready to take ownership of your responsibilities.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You have superb written and verbal communication skills in English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Challenging and diversified line of action.
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors.
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision.
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …